Monday, December 9, 2013

PARMELEE FARM CHRISTMAS 2013



 Killingworth True Value Hardware
 Kim's Kreations
 Killingworth Family Pharmacy...Above
 Killingworth TD Bank
 Killingworth Fire Department
 3 Sons Custom Closets
I had a table set up at the Christmas Fair and happened to be selling notecards, magnets and framed photos of Parmelee Farm. Soon these nice people stopped at my table and were very interested in the photos of the farm. I was surprised to learn that they used to visit their grandmother on Christmas at this house when it was the Bosco Turkey Farm. If you folks see this post please contact me if you have any old family photos of the house or farm as the Killingworth Historical Society would be very interested in them.. My email is daystar1952@yahoo.com




A Place Called Hope: Birds Of Prey Rescue

Christmas Carolers At The Tree Lighting



No comments:

Post a Comment